Commodity Trading in Irvine, CA
Three Lakes Advisors – A Brokerage firm dedicated in helping you navigate the futures markets.
Three Lakes Advisors is a commodity futures and options trading and brokerage firm with offices located in Irvine, CA. We are a member of the NFA and registered with the CFTC and we are guaranteed by ADM Investor Services, Inc. Three Lakes Advisors has been registered with the CFTC since August 2004.
Why Three Lakes Advisors?
Three Lakes Advisors provides a wide array of services with open access through our FCM’s trading platforms, customer portals, and products. Three Lakes is an experienced futures broker that prides itself on educating its customers in all aspects of the futures business which includes (but not limited to): NFA Rules and regulations, trading platforms, margins, contract specifications, hedge consulting, investments in managed futures funds and CTA products, Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs), Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT), technical analysis and how to effectively use futures, options and options spreads to name a few. Three Lakes maintains key relationships with Execution/Give-up Brokers, attorneys, auditors and futures-oriented accountants to help its clients such as CTAs, CPOs, Hedge Funds, Prop Trading Groups and Broker Dealers to be properly situated for registration, accounting and their product offerings. In an increasingly stringent regulatory environment, it is crucial to work with an experienced firm.
Our experience coupled with good industry relationships allows us to navigate through the futures industry effectively and as a result, offer suitable advice and strategies that help our clients accomplish their goals.
What kind of Customers does Three Lakes Advisors have?
- Online Traders
- CTA (Commodity Trading Advisors)
- CPO (Commodity Pool Operators)
- Commercial Users
- Physical metals/coins/bullion dealers
- Mortgage Finance Companies
- System (manual and Algorithmic) Traders
- Hedge Funds
- Professional Traders
- Day Traders
- Retail Customers
- High Net Worth Customers
- Money Managers
- Interest Rate Hedging Advisors Firms
- Offshore Hedge Funds and Holding Companies
- Prop Trading Groups
We offer access to the following Exchanges through our clearing FCM, ADM Investor Services:
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- COMEX Division of NYMEX
- NYSE Euronext
- London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE)
- London Metal Exchange (LME)
- Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange
- New York Board of Trade (NYBOT)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- The ICE Exchange